SILVER KEY WANTS TO GIVE YOU CREDIT!
Katy Texas Real Estate Buyers Rebate Commission Program.
Silver Key Properties commission rebate credit program will provide its buyer clients with the same professional, first-class, friendly service as someone not receiving a rebate. Expect only the best service to be found in the market place. The following services will be provided:
- Consultation to determine real estate goals.
- Accompanied showings to view your targeted inventory will be organized, on time, informative and time well spent.
- When you choose your next home, Silver Key will provide you comparable recent comps to determine offer strategy.
- Negotiate Your Offer/get Executed Contracts to Title Company/ Repairs Negotiation
- Coordination of Inspectors and Closing Services
- A Buyer/Tenant Representation Agreement will be signed prior to any home showings.
Today’s technology has provided consumers with many options to search for real estate listings online by visiting the many websites featuring MLS listings. Also, it is easy as a few clicks to find OPEN HOUSES posted for the upcoming weekends. Links to these website and other information sources are posted to your right.
Because you can scope out the market listing and visit open houses, Silver Key will give you credit for the leg work with a Buyers Rebate Credit at closing. Silver Key has created a tiered commission schedule that will credit your rebate at closing for doing some of the legwork yourself. This is how it works for homes over $199,000:
ONE – FOUR SHOWINGS: If we accompany you on 1 to 4 home showings and you select your next home, negotiate a deal and close it, we will give you rebate credit of 1.5% of the total Buyer’s Agent commission on the final settlement statement at closing.
FIVE – EIGHT SHOWINGS: If we accompany you on 5 to 8 home showings and you select your next home, negotiate a deal and close it, we will give you rebate credit of 1.0% of the total Buyer’s Agent commission on the final settlement statement at closing.